Sunday, April 7, 2013

This past week....

Hey guys! It's Emmy:)  This past week was pretty fun!  Kiley's family was out of town the whole week for their Spring Break, so I stayed with her at her house and we had sooo much fun!  We watched a ton of movies, made real cute running shirts and made a whole bunch of awesome cookies!  Later in the week, me and one of my other friends went to the show Warm Bodies...Sooo good!!!  As long as you don't mind a bit of gore...it is about Zombies and I will warn you, they do show him eating a guys brain...Pretty nasty, but necessary for the plot.  I highly recommend seeing it:)
Last night was the last night of work at Lee's for the only other girl that I work with... It was so sad!!! We've known each other through school, FFA and the county fair, but we became best friends when we worked together! This picture is of me and her after we got off at almost 1 in the morning and some of the guys thought it would be fun to have a doughnut fight with the leftovers...so sad to not have my partner in crime with me anymore!! 
Today, I was at home and watched conference with the fam, whilst mom made some suuuuuper good food!! Reason number 323545 why I love conference: Strawberry Trifle cake and French Toast Casserole!!

Love you guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite line, "made real cute running shirts and made a whole bunch of awesome cookies! " reason 323545 why I love YOU! haha
    How sad that your friend quit! I always made the best friends at work!
    We also saw Warm bodies. ya, the brain thing was pretty gross! haha
    Your hair is getting long again!! You growing it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i agree with Jen, you remind me soo much of Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete